Among all the metal name plates, the proportion of aluminum name plates is more than 90% . For more than half century, the use of aluminum plates to make signs has been enduring. The main reason is that aluminum has the most decorative performance. Many surface decoration processes can be applied and exerted on aluminum materials, which is convenient for obtaining colorful, high-end decorative layers in various combinations. On the other hand, it is due to a series of excellent properties of aluminum.
Features of aluminum materials are below:
1. Light weight: The density of aluminum is 2.702gNaN3, which is only 1/3 of that of copper. The aluminum labels will not increase the weight of the equipment and save costs.
2. Easy processing: Aluminum has excellent ductility, easy to cut, and easy to stamp and form, which can meet the needs of the special process of nameplates.
3. Good corrosion resistance: A hard and dense oxide film can be formed on the surface of aluminum and its alloys.
4. Good weather resistance: Aluminum oxide film layer, many substances will not produce corrosion effect on it, and it will also have excellent durability in the harsh environment of industrial areas and coastal areas.
5. No magnetism: Aluminum is a non-magnetic body, and aluminum signs will not cause external interference to the equipment.
6. Abundant resources: Aluminum reserves are considerable, and the annual output of aluminum products is second only to steel, ranking second in the world’s total metal output.