Aluminum nameplates are widely used in commercial shopping malls, urban transportation, medical hospitals, education schools and other places. How much do you know about the long-term production of aluminum identification plates?
According to the logo circle, the titanium electroplating process of aluminum profiles is a coating technology. It adds pre-plating and electroplating process steps on the basis of the traditional titanium electroplating process. The aluminum profile process places the activated electroplated parts in an aqueous solution of salt and hydrochloric acid chemical treatment.
The production of aluminum name tags includes three main processes: casting, extrusion and oxidation:
1. Casting is the first process of making aluminum labels
The main process is:
(1) Composition: According to the specific alloy grade to be produced, calculate the addition amount of various alloy components to reasonably match various raw materials.
(2) Smelting: Add the prepared raw materials into the smelting furnace for smelting according to the process requirements
(3) Casting: Under certain casting process conditions, molten aluminum is cooled and then cast into round casting rods of various specifications through a deep well casting system.
Extrusion is a way of contouring.
I want to design and manufacture a mold based on the cross section of the profile product, and use an extruder to extrude the heated round cast rod from the mold.
The 6063 alloy is a commonly used alloy. Air-cooled quenching process and subsequent artificial aging process are also used in the extrusion process to complete heat treatment and strengthening. Different heat treatment strengthened alloys have different heat treatment systems.
After reinforcement, the W-20 Vickers hardness tester can be used for hardness testing.
3. Oxidation: The surface corrosion resistance of extruded aluminum alloy profiles is poor, and surface treatment must be performed by anodizing to improve the corrosion resistance, wear resistance and appearance of aluminum materials.
The main process is:
(1) Surface pretreatment: clean the surface of the profile through chemical or physical methods, and expose the pure substrate, which is conducive to obtaining a complete and dense artificial oxide film.
It is also possible to obtain a mirror or matte (matte) surface mechanically.
(2) Anodizing: Under certain process conditions, the surface of the contour substrate with the surface pretreatment undergoes anodizing treatment to form a dense, porous, and strongly adsorbed AL203 film.
(3) Hole sealing: the pores of the porous oxide film formed after anodic oxidation are closed to enhance the pollution resistance, corrosion resistance and wear resistance of the oxide film.
The oxide film is colorless and transparent. Using the strong adsorption of the oxide film before sealing, some metal salts are adsorbed and deposited in the pores of the film, which can make the outline appearance show many colors other than the original color (silver-white), such as black and bronze.